We have been helping people live pain free since this clinic opened more than 15 years ago in Phoenix, Arizona. Our staff is experienced and committed to promoting health.
Chiropractic mainly involves manual therapy of the spine, other joints and soft tissues. At the Chiropractic Offices of Dr. Adrian Retamoza, we evaluate all patients through a detailed consultation, an exam to check the muscles, nerves and spine, and X-Rays, if any are needed. From this evaluation, it can then be determined what treatment plan will yield the most effective and efficient results. Chiropractic care alone can provide immense pain relief, but in some cases, paired with Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, or both, the results can be significant.
Chiropractic offers a way to heal even the oldest of injuries without the use of invasive surgery or medication. By properly aligning the spine, joints, muscles and ligaments, the body is more able to return back to normal working order with less recovery time and none of the ill effects that surgeries normally produce.
Touch of Health specializes in Chiropractic therapy for car accident related injuries. If you are suffering from an auto accident injury, contact us today for a specialized consultation.
We work together to provide the best possible care, catered to the unique needs of the individual. Check out our reviews on Google, and if you haven’t done so already please share your experience!
Meet our chiropractors!
Adrian G. Retamoza, D.C.
- Graduated from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 2002
- Began practicing here in the valley at Touch of Health Chiropractic in 2003
- Travels to various countries on mission trips to provide care to underprivileged communities
Alicia White, D.C.
- Pennsylvania State University for Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology in 2015
- Life University doctorate of chiropractic in 2021 Marietta, GA
- Certified by the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association and in her spare time enjoys hiking with her dog Raynee